|Item Type (a)||Item Level (b)||Enhancement Level (c)||Quality (d)||Scrolls (e)(f)|
|Armor (-10000)||1~39 (-4500)||0~7 (+15000)||1~2 stars (+0)||Rank A? (+0)|
|40~49 (-4000)||8 (+15500)|
|50~59 (-2000)||9 (+16000)|
|60 (+0)||10 (+17000)||3~4 stars (+1000)|
|11 (+20000)||Rank 9? (+1000)|
|Weapon (+0)||70 (+2000)||12 (+23000)|
|13 (+28000)||5 stars (+2000)|
|80 (+5000)||14 (+35000)|
AP = a + b + c + d + e + f
*AP stands for the total of AP needed to restore a broken item
** e and f are separated for prefix and suffix scrolls.
*** If the item is fused you have to add +2000AP
How to Restore Broken Items:
1) Break the item at Ferghus or at Brynn
2) Go to DevCat at the Inn
3) Choose: Other Story -> Destroyed Item -> Yes -> I already know.
4) A table with the last 5 items you broke will appear. Choose one and Click on Restoration.
– the Table will list only the last most recent 5 items you broke, i.e. the oldest 6th item wont be recoverable anymore, i.e. you will LOSE forever the possibility to recover it.
– you can restore a item only ONCE, and after that it will be permanently bounded to your character (0 unbind counts / can’t be traded / can’t be fused with normal runes).
– the items you broke remain in the list indefinitely, until you replace them by breaking more than 5 items.
– shields fall under the armor category
– the Dyes of the items remain the same after the recovery
– items with 0 unbind count CAN be recovered, the ones that cannot be recovered are the ones that you have personally already recovered once.
– breaking items at Brynn doesn’t give back any material, while Ferghus does give back half of the materials rounded down.
Korean AP Calculator (not working with Firefox): http://projeca.cafe24.com/heroes/apcalc/?nxid=15
From the left side:
- Armor/Weapon (2nd option is weapon/3rd option is armor)
- Armor/Weapon Level requirement
- Enhance level
- Prefix (Choice between R9 or above/RA or below)
- Suffix (Choice between R9 or above/RA or below)
- Fusion (First choice is if not fused, second choice is if fused)