cabal force archer stat build
I have seen quite many ppl who r new to FB posting one question per thread , so I haf decided to come up with a short guide for them to follow. Maybe it’s due to the fact that the stickied guides are too long so they didnt try to read them entirely. Now let’s start with the guide, shall we?
FINAL Sword Skills
1)Fade step lv9 (lv9 is max level)
2)Dash lv9 (lv9 is max level)
3)Rising Shot lv1/18/20
4)Force Assault MAX
5)Force Slash MAX
6)Dance of Ruin MAX
7)Abbysal Crystal MAX
8)Infernal Stigma lv9/18/19/20 up to personal preferrence
9)Force Impact lv9/18/19/20 up to personal preferrence
10)Infernal Impact (GM) lv9 for spammability
11)Assassinate (Comp) lv9 for spammability
12)Force Kick lv9 for lowest cd
FINAL Magic Skills
1)Earth Guard MAX
2)Aqua Vitality MAX
3)Lightning Blade MAX
4)Wind Movement MAX (lower it if you do not have enough points for other skills)
5)Stone/Aqua/Lightning ALL 3 Cannons MAX
6)Wind Cannon up to personal preferrence
7)Enervation 18/20 up to personal preferrence
8)Hard Luck lv18/19/20 up to personal preferrence
10)Mana Freeze/Field of Enervation/Field of Execration (MAX the only 3 TRANSCENDER skills)
11)Ice Blade MAX (stackable with lightning blade after lv140 rank up)
1)FBs only have transcender MAGIC skills but NOT sword skills.
2)There is NO such thing as MAGIC FB.
3)Enervation cannot be used in PVP.
4)Lower Defense, Hardluck and 3 Trans skills can be used in PVP.
5)Mana Freeze reduces ur opponents mana by 1400 at MAX level for a short duration. It is not permanent.
6)Rising Shot is just a filter in the stunlock combo. It is not a good damage skill so you can either keep it at lv1 or if you have enough skill points, lv20. Lv20 is just to maximise the damage for stunlock since the dps for stunlock is already quite low.
7)DoT (known as damage over time or poison) from Force Assault+Force Slash+GM can be stacked.
8)Fade step is a skill useful in pvp and war. It makes the opponent de-targets you. So he must be good in re-clicking you so that his combo wont break in pvp. In war zones where they are so many ppl around, a simple fade step makes your enemy cant click you back easily since you are surrounded by so many ppl. He could possibly click another person.
6)Defensive Sense/Reflex (DEF sense for PVP/Reflex for PVE)
What I suggest is you getting ONLY HP vitality at the initial stage leaving out other upgrades till you reach GM skill rank due to insufficient slots. At GM rank, you will be able to learn sixth sense/dmg absorb/impact control which are much better compared to defensive sense/offensive sense/reflex. After which, you can start learning back those "lousier upgrades".
The above skills are compulsory in my opinion. I left out some skills like lower defense, resist intention and darkness because there are arguments about getting them.
Originally Posted by zKiraz
FB growth chart
[Done by windforce]
Basically, its just putting STR and INT just nice for your equipment requirement and the rest into DEX.
OSM Battleset +7 requirement: 227 STR and 227 INT
OSM Armorset +7 requirement: 283 STR
Some may ask, "Heavy pro or Dex pro?" I would say go for DEX because Terragrace’s requirement is the same as OSM. With the same number of APs available, you wont have to sacrifice 58 STR just to be heavy FB. The extra bonus from DEX is much greater than that of STR.
Advantage: Higher def and def rate compared to Osm Armor (both +7)
Disadvantage: Expensive and lesser bonus from 1 slot.
Osm Armor set
Advantage: High def, much cheaper than Terragrace (crafted parts are better but more expensive)
Disadvantage: Lower def rate and def than +7 terra set.
1) Osm Armor/Battlehelm 2 slot with crit +6/7 (deathblow CRIT DMG INC if possible)
2) Osm Armor/Battlesuit 2 slot with hp +6/7 OR TG Suit 1 slot with hp +6/7 (amp if possible)
3) Osm Armor/Battleglove 2 slot with atk/def +6/7 OR TG Glove 1 slot with atk/def +6/7 (amp if possible)
4) Osm Armor/Battleboots 2 slot with hp +6/7 OR TG Boots 1 slot with hp +6/7 (amp if possible)
5) Osm/Redosm Katana 1 slot with crit +6/7 (Either Osm Katana 2 slot with crit +6/7 OR Deathblow CRIT DMG INC TT/Osm Katana 2 slot with crit +6/7)
6) Topaz Orb/Crystal 1 slot with crit +6/7 (Either Lapis Orb/Crystal 2 slot with crit +6/7 or Deathblow CRIT DMG INC Pherystin/Lapis Orb/Crystal 2 slot with crit +6/7)
7) 2 X ROL + 1
8) Amulet of Pain/Bracelet of Fighter/Earring of Guard if possible (subject to changes if you need vamp gears)
9) Epaulet of Guardian/Fighter (I think you have to be versatile with this. If you need def, use eog. If you need atk, use eof. I think having both eog/f+6 shouldnt be a problem since they are very cheap now.)
Note that I have suggested all crafted CRIT DMG INC items instead of CRIT RATE because max crit rate is 50%. 5% (from base crit rate) + 25% (from stacking of blades at lv140) + 20% ( 2 X ROL+1) gives 50%. Having crafted CRIT DMG INC increases ur crit dmg output alot provided that you complete your lv140 rank up. However if you can get slotted rate in 2 of ur 3 extended helm, katana or crystal, you can switch one of ur ROL to Crit Ring +2 to boost ur crit dmg.
Some Tips on Skilling and Levelling
1) Dont add impact stab and flash draw to higher level. If you want, you can add till lv9 for lowest cooldown to combo. Combo is the fastest for skill levelling.
2) Dont learnt too many skills at earlier stage. For example, illusion stab and force drive. You may realise you have run out of alz for skills for magic, sword and upgrade. If you think you have enough skill points to increase, go ahead. For me, I kept everything at lv1 except those higher dmg skill at lv9 too until i have lv9 gm/comp. Buffs are of course maxed and not lv1. Cannons can be obtained at later stage since you wont be using BM1 often yet.
3) The reason behind Lv 1 for all skills is to have lowest damage output as possible. Lower dmg = more combo. Suggested skilling combo for sword (by me and niefeng): rising shot(1)>force slash(1)>impact stab(1)>flash draw(1). Skilling combo for magic: magic/fire arrow(lv1)>aqua arrow(lv1)>freezing arrow(lv1). Novice skills are best for skilling since the dmg is low. Note that I kept all skills at level 1 is because I dont have to waste money to delete their levels in order to remove them.
4)Basically, juz use the skilling combo for ALL questing and levelling.
5)Continue till you have the stats requirement for adept set, estimated level around 40, depending on your skill rank.
6)Upon reaching adept, you can either continue all that I’ve mentioned above or use training wpns(for low dmg) to keep combo-ing. You can even "punch" too. However, in this case, you have to use training katana to "punch" because of buff casting restriction.
7)Last but not least, have patience. Patience makes you a dual transcender =X
Infernal Stigma>Rising Shot>Force Slash>Infernal Impact>Assassinate (cycle this 5 skills)
This is the more well-recognised stunlock combo from a video (named CABAL FB) of one FB in pontus ferrum.
Assassinate>Infernal Impact>Impact Stab>Assassinate>Abyssal Crystal>Impact Stab>Infernal Impact (cycle Assassinate>Abyssal Crystal>Impact Stab>Infernal Impact)
DPS combo meaning the combo that dishes the most damage in the shortest amount of time. This is the combo in a video (named volca FB) by a FB solo-ing VC.
Actually skills in combo is mix-and-match. They are not fixed and you can change them to suit your own preferrence. For example, the DPS combo that Im using is not exactly the same as what I have listed. It will be shown in the next post. I changed filter skills in between. It all depends on what skills you want to fit them into your combo. I shall show you what combo i use to show some examples of variation, which is what I am using as well in the next post.
PVP Combo (also suitable as DPS on bosses)
Notice some variations compared to the DPS combo I’ve mentioned above? The idea here is to spam Comp and GM as many times as possible by using assault as a filter skill (fast cast animation) while adding in Assault for DoT effect and DoR for knockdown effect.
Didnt know that there’s actually a Japan player who uses this combo too =X
Some notes on PVP
1) NEVER and I repeat myself NEVER use Infernal Stigma or Force Impact in the middle of pvp because of its freaking long cast time which gives crappy DPS.
2) Force Impact however can be used as a finisher due to its long cast time and considerable high damage. It makes the opponent look like he cant do anything and dies after you stick your sword into the ground. Cool huh?
3) We dont use stigma in PVP, why? Yes, 8 seconds stun on mobs is **** good. Stunning duration on players is greatly reduced. Im not really sure how stunning works in pvp but I can say stigma’s long cast time will render you vulnerable to attacks.
PVE Combo 1
Comp>GM>Force Slash>Comp>DoR>GM>Comp>Force Slash>DoR>GM>Comp
This is similar to what I have written for PVP isnt it? However, I swap Assault with Force Slash due to Force Slash having area effect and fast cast animation as well to reaccess Comp asap. This combo is used mainly when you dont have to use stunlock at all if the mobs are not painful to you.
PVE Combo 2 (stunlock)
In this combo, I switch both Comp and GM to the front. This is for people with laggy computer (like me =X) to use so that you will be able to access Comp and GM more. Another thing is GM helps to create animation block and also knockdown the mobs 1st and then dishing damage from Comp. Next stigma comes into play and you will be able to carry out the stunlock. It probably wont make much a difference but Im just showing how you can modify skills in combo.
Battle Mode 1
Originally Posted by niefeng
BM1 for Force Bladers is called Force Enchanter. The specialty of this BM1 is transforming your strongest magic attacks to your relevant buffs. So, whenever you cast your magic ATTACK skills in BM1, it will show you the animation of each buff. However, after casting BM1, you dont have to cast anything. If you already learnt those cannons, you are automatically buffed.
Arrows/Blasts/Lances/Cannons = Magic Attack Skills
Fire, Ice, Lightning = Physical Attack Buff
Water = HP+MP+Regen Buff
Earth = Defence Buff
Wind = Atk rate and Def rate Buff
When you aren’t using BM1, these buffs you can find under your magic skill list.
Fire Blade, Ice Blade, Lightning Blade.
A quote from my twin ^^ but I edited some parts of it to make it clearer.
Some Notes on BM1
1) Ice cannon doesnt stack with Lightning cannon even after lv140 rank up though you can stack lightning and ice blade. Same applies to Fire cannon.
2) FB’s BM1 can now stack with party buffs from other classes.
Battle Mode 2
Force Bladers’ BM2 are similar to that of WA’s lancer mode. The esc-cancel technique can be used on it for high speed attack. It has a 4-sequence attack style, stab>round cut>slash up>slash down. Normally, people skipped the last hit due to the long transition back to 1st attacking sequence. (current new bm2)
How to execute esc-cancel technique?
1) press atk
2) when the animation is ending soon, press esc
4) press atk
Information Regarding Crit Rate and Crit Dmg
Originally Posted by ToonXW
Base critical damage = 20%
Base critical rate = 5%
Lighting blade = 15% critical rate/10% critical damage
Ice blade = 10% critical rate/5% critical damage.
Fire balde = 10% rate/29 attack
Assume Lapis Crystal of Deathblow
Crafted option = 16% critical damage
Double slotted after extended (3 slots) = 24% or 25% (if you slot a critical damage on the 3rd slot)
Assume same case for Deathblow Helm and Deathblow Blade;
In total you will have;
Critical damage = 20% + 10% + 5% + 40%(41%) + 40%(41%) + 40%(41%) = 155%(158%)
Critical rate = 5% + 15% + 10% + 10% + 20%<twin ROL+1>(30%<twin ROL+2>) = 60%(70%)
This is an example of crit rate and crit dmg calculation provided by my guild member Ginryu, previously a FB but now a FA named Hien. However, there are some pointers to take note regarding this information.
1) Max buff crit rate, which refers to the maximum crit rate you can gain from buffs, could be 25% (yet to be confirmed). For cabaleu, it is already at 25% therefore, the extra 10% rate from fire blade wont be taken into account.
2) The highest crit rate that you can get is 50%, meaning even if you have godly crit rate items exceeding that of 50%, they will be rendered useless. Unless you have items that gives +max crit.
3) + max crit is like giving you more "space" for crit rate. If you have one EQ which gives +2 max crit, you can have effectively 52% crit rate provided you have EQ with crit rate+buffs to reach 52%. + max crit however does not give any crit rate. It only gives you more "space".
4) Having 3 slots in a weapon doesnt mean you will have 30% dmg inc. The limit is 25% in total for 3 slots. Therefore, it may be a better choice for you to have crafted dmg inc and one slotted crit rate. However, I’ve mentioned earlier that since 50% crit rate is easily achievable without deathblow crit rate items after lv140 rank up. Thus, deathblow damage inc will be a better option.
Hmm, thats about all with the basics stuff. I may add in new things if other ppl wishes me to. However, I have to add that I am not very good in FB actually. For more advanced questions, you may have to post new threads to consult the pros. You may want to ask here too and I will try my best to answer them. Another thing.. sorry for not making this guide colourful enough =X
Special thanks to my twin bro, niefeng, who is active in PPF also, in helping me make this thread successful and those whom I have quoted.
Credits go to bryant87.