Top 25 FREE CO-OP Android Games | Coop multiplayers
25. Opening our list is Dead On Arrival 2 If you think the first one was good, then think again. This sequel to the top-down zombie killfest gives more surprises to the undead-hunters. Customize your character from top to bottom and unlock powerful weapons at your arsenal. Team up with a friend or stranger in its 2-4 co-op mode and survive waves and waves of sheer terror. Spend your rewards carefully because this game is not as easy as it looks.
24. Neon Shadow Save the galaxy from a robotic uprising in this cyberpunk first-person shooter. Fight against the dark mechanoids threatening to invade your ship in the game’s single player campaign. Dive into the sci-fi action with your trusty shotgun and marvel at the game’s lush high contrast environments. Connect with your friends through LAN or wifi, and eliminate opponents in brutal deathmatches. It’s an awesome lightshow of fury and explosions and it has a PlayScore of 7.67.
23. Taichi Panda Pandas aren’t just cute and cuddly. They also have a the strength and skill to battle against monsters invading the land of Avzar. Jump into action in this dungeon crawling MMORPG filled with vibrant graphics and exciting combat. Aside from the ursine martial artist, it offers three other champions for slashing, bashing, and spell-casting fun. Make friends, join teams and take down colossal bosses or defeat opposing teams in massive Battle Royales. It has a PlayScore of 7.73.
22. Meltdown Gather your trusted friends in a quest to shut down a machine beneath its procedurally generated dungeon. This is a tactical arcade shooter that pits you against menacing enemies in a futuristic world to become the best soldier ever. Assemble your team online, equip helpful melee weapons and watch the never ending onslaught of its 30 thrilling levels. Pack yourselves with 10 upgradeable weapons and watch this place go into meltdown. Did we mention there’s mods?
21. FarmVille 2: Country Escape Take a break from the stress of city life and bask in the relaxing atmosphere of the sunny countryside. Maintain your growing family farm by watering your crops, taking care of your livestock, and eventually expanding your property. Break away from the monotony and go fishing with other farmers or decorating your beautiful garden. You can even bring along your friends for a chat, or for trading valuable items. It’s a delightful virtual farming experience, and it has a PlayScore of 7.77.
20. Terraria Your 2D Minecraft. The game is an infinite sandbox adventure especially when you’re with your best friends. Dig, build, fight, survive, craft, and explore a world filled with a burst of imagination and a blooming sense of childish wonder. The choice is yours! While the experience may be fun alone, being with someone you know maximizes the joy and the colorful sense of adventure.
19. Castle Clash: Rise Of Beasts Just like Clash of Clans but with more co-op fun. Fortify your defenses and create the most impenetrable castle that no man could destroy. Unless they have the necessary tools and weaponry to take down your wall, too. Seek help from a friend when raiding villages from other players and grab some fantastic loot. Upgrade your towers, heroes and your army for even bigger chances of pillage. If you feel lonely, join clans and engage in Clan Wars.
18. Overkill 3 Take your friends across deserted cities and blistering deserts as you work together in a struggle for resistance. Equip your nano-suits and let the battle against the robotic faction begin. Its console quality visuals, expansive gun customizations, and epic boss battles await your team of elite soldiers. Go on endless killing sprees in various game modes and create the perfect weapon. It has a PlayScore of 7.88.
17. Dungeon Legends – RPG MMO Game Help the Dwarves defend their own town against the villainous Skeleton King. Defeat his army of goblins, trolls, and ancient balrogs. Force the skeletal monarch back to his dark cave, and become the legend of the dungeon. Team up with friends, and guide your dwarven heroes using responsive, mobile-optimized controls. It has a PlayScore of 7.93.
16. Order & Chaos 2: Redemption Play as one of five races and explore the vast open world in one of Android’s best-looking MMORPG. In this sequel to the epic Order and Chaos saga, continue in your quest for greatness and pave your road to redemption. Seek treasures around its many dungeons, and share the loot with your party members. Slay towering beasts, navigate the game’s narrative, and prove your worth in PvP battles. It has a PlayScore of 7.95.
15. Dungeon Hunter 4 Just like the title implies, it’s a Dungeon crawling game, alright. Choose from four types of warriors and watch them grow into the feral hero you want them to be. Upgrade their abilities and customize their appearance to give you an edge in its unforgiving dungeons. Team up with your friends in its co-op adventure or fight them to the death with its PvP mode. Fans of the hack and slash genre will surely love this.
14. Skylanders: Trap Team Every kid loves the joy of collecting their Skylanders and bringing them to life inside their own universe. Defeat the evil Kaos once again in the most compact, and comfortable Skylanders game to date. It’s costly since it requires additional tools to fully enjoy the Skylanders experience. But it’s still enjoyable, nonetheless!
13. MARVEL Future Fight If you’re looking for the most MARVEL game on the mobile, then this one should be on top of your list. Future Fight puts together the iconic characters from the minds of Stan Lee and Jack Kirby to a futuristic brawl. Meet your favorite heroes from the MARVEL Universe including the Cinematic adaptations. Watch them save the world from multidimensional chaos.
12. Puzzle & Dragons Combining puzzle and RPG elements, the guys at GungHo went gungho and created an addictive dungeon crawler. Assemble a team of gods to fight various monsters in its collection of labyrinths. Unleash powerful combos on over 2000 unique beasts with match-three puzzle mechanics. Bring your friend’s monsters into your team, and conquer the leaderboards! It’s one of the biggest mobile apps in Japan with a PlayScore of 8.07.
11. WarFriends There’s a certain charming irony to having oversized heads in a shooting game, and WarFriends embraces every bit of it. You’ll have enough space to duck in this game’s cover-based multiplayer arena. Gather a team of inflated heads and make war with the world in merciless deathmatches, or go head to head in 1v1 skirmishes. Capitalize on your advantages, and get ahead of the competition. It has a PlayScore of 8.14.
10. Boom Beach From the team that brought you Clash of Clans comes a game that takes inter-island warfare to its explosive degree. SUPERCELL gives you a battalion of armed soldiers, warships and more to take over Blackguards and their island territories. Expand your army, build your own archipelago, raid enemies, aid your friends and fortify your defenses. Make the beaches go boom!
9. PIXEL GUN 3D (Pocket Edition) If you want a game that looks like Minecraft but not Minecraft, then this game is for you. PIXEL GUN 3D is a first person shooter with a soft blend of child friendly violence and zombie-killing fun. Play with up to 4 of your friends in co-op mode or stand tall against enemies in 8-player deathmatches. It’s a pixel shootfest!
8. Spaceteam A kickstarter campaign that delivers a truly cooperative mission. Connect through wifi and recruit up to eight of your friends to man a singular space vessel. Guide your rocket through the galaxy using time-sensitive instructions. With each of you having a different set of buttons and dials, you can be damn sure there’ll be lots of yelling and confusion to be had. Tangle protobarrels and engage synthmills in this awesome scifi party game with a PlayScore of 8.25.
7. SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Fight against hordes upon hordes of zombies in this intense top-down shooting game. Rain bullets onto zombies as one of four unique classes. Upgrade your weapons and learn to improvise as you deal with up to 17 types of infected ghouls. Combine your skills in co-op mode and fight lightning fast, burrowing, body-splitting freaks of nature, and save the human race. It has a PlayScore of 8.30.
6. RIVAL FIRE This cover-based shooter is a game worthy of mobile standards. It’s compact and provides a ton of fun for you and your friends. Use the environment around you to cover and engage in fiery firefights in a team of four. Pick from its wide range of guns, customize your loadout and prepare for a game bursting with a barrage of firepower.
5. SWORD ART ONLINE: Memory Defrag A mobile Sword Art Experience. A new digital world awaits you in this sidescrolling RPG. Materialize into an arena of ones and zeroes and play as your favorite characters from the anime. Master its many playstyles and weapons to fight against the world’s virtual beasts along with your friends. Relive the gang’s best moments, and bite into its exclusive scenes. It has a PlayScore of 8.38.
4. Terra Battle The same artists that brought us our favorite Final Fantasy series has created a game dedicated to the mobile scene. Fight in a grid-based arena with gorgeous handcrafted visuals from famed artist Yoshitaka Amano. Take a dip into the world of Mistwalker Corporations’ addictive role playing game!
3. Dark Legends From the creators that brought you Pocket Legends comes a game with bloodthirsty desires. Save the Vampires from the Human Race and be the last hope against their impending extinction. This MMORPG places you with players from around the world. Be the most powerful Vampire in the realm!
2. BombSquad Play with up to 8 of your friends in a fun explosive battle arena where you blow everything in your path. Enjoy its fun modes such as Capture the Flags with explosions, mini games with explosions, and sports with explosions. Bombs away!
1. Badland Of course, when it comes to the best co-op game on the Android, there’s none other than the award winning Badland. Explore in a side-scrolling adventure with you and your friends in a forest filled with magical inhabitants. Its unique multiplayer mode lets you team up with players to complete objectives in specialized atmospheric maps. There’s no doubt because this game has a PlayScore of 8.63.
As found on Youtube